Boss Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boss Pkz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vawters' Application for Staff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vawter

Vawters' Application for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Vawters' Application for Staff   Vawters' Application for Staff EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:47 pm

First of all, I'd like to say I'm not asking for staff, I'm simply giving information for you to consider my staff position. tongue
My name? Devin
My in-game username? Vawter
My age? 16
My favorite color? Irrelevent. tongue
Why I would like to be staff? Well, first off, as we all know, there are a lot of obnoxious people who either don't care about rules... or are just stubborn idiots who enjoy pissing people off and being defiant. This kind of behavior KILLS me. I absolutely hate it. I would make sure these kind of people had a warning and it was known to them that if such a situation occurs again, further action and punishment will be necessary for the well being of the server, players, and the self respect for everyone. I hate rule breakers, but don't we all? EXACTLY! I have been staff in other servers, and I was well liked by the other players and was a very good staff in my opinion. I'm mature, and handle situations appropriately and respectfully. I NEVER punish without a warning, unless it's a major safety risk of the server such as: duping, crashing, glitching, bugging and the such. I'm always respectful to EVERYONE, as long as they're willing to show the respect back. All in all, i'd love to staff this server. Thanks!

king ~ Vawter ~ king

Back to top Go down
hit my head
Im Epic l33t
Im Epic l33t
hit my head

Vawters' Application for Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vawters' Application for Staff   Vawters' Application for Staff EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:36 am

topic locked
Back to top Go down

Vawters' Application for Staff
Page 1 of 1