Boss Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boss Pkz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Danieli's staff application!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
daniel
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
daniel

Danieli's staff application! Empty
PostSubject: Danieli's staff application!   Danieli's staff application! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:16 am

My name? Daniel
Age? 12 I know I am pretty young, but I can be responsible for the job.
Hobbies? Tennis, Xbox, bosspkz.
What I did to help the server already?
Discovered and reported a dupe glitch and xlog glitch, discovered 2 dupers, locate a blue phat in someone else's acount, helped players gain money and give them tips when they start the server.
l0l I am like a fucking cop Razz
Why I deserve this job?
For the past 5 days in this server I have enjoyed every bit of this server, and I've been hella active, playing around 2-4 hours per day on this server.
I answered other player's questions and I'm probably one of the best pkers, and most active player.

If I had a credit card, or paypal acount I would pay $100 in an instant. My parents would think its a scam and a waste of money O.o
Future.
I will probably make a youtube vid to advertise the server a bit, because I want this server to be in the top 10 or maybe even the best out there. Very Happy

I have expierence of being a mod 4 times and an admin once.
Pointblank 525 mod.
Generation 317 admin.
Old 2speced 317 mod
Pure life 317 mod

I know not to abuse powers and treat every player fairly. With me being a mod this server will become better and one of the best. Razz

Back to top Go down

Danieli's staff application!
Page 1 of 1