Boss Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boss Pkz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hit My Head aka imi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hit my head
Im Epic l33t
Im Epic l33t
hit my head

Hit My Head aka imi Empty
PostSubject: Hit My Head aka imi   Hit My Head aka imi EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:50 am

Okay glad u made it to here ;O

ok lets get started!

My Name is Hit My Head (Imi for friends) and i like to smoke with gabe Very Happy and laughing with gabe.
im 15years old i live in Belgium,Antwerp
i smoke weed,i smoke cigs.
my hobbys are football and smoking.
im very active special on the forums.

u can gladly send me a pm.Smile ENJOY DA SERVA
Back to top Go down
hit my head
Im Epic l33t
Im Epic l33t
hit my head

PostSubject: Re: Hit My Head aka imi   Hit My Head aka imi EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:02 pm

vawter wrote:
you're a fucking fake ass mother fucker. u can suck my dick bitch. i catch u in real life your fucked up ima put your ass in the hospital you fagget ass nigger bitch. fuck you cunt. and un ip ban me u wana be stoner. like your moms clit stank bitch. FUCK YOU

i didnt ip u ... and dont flame ..
Back to top Go down
hit my head
Im Epic l33t
Im Epic l33t
hit my head

PostSubject: Re: Hit My Head aka imi   Hit My Head aka imi EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:10 pm

ur uniped and i didnt ip u but nvm get on server
Back to top Go down
Extacy Crave
LOL
LOL
Extacy Crave

PostSubject: Re: Hit My Head aka imi   Hit My Head aka imi EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:01 pm

vawter wrote:
you're a fucking fake ass mother fucker. u can suck my dick bitch. i catch u in real life your fucked up ima put your ass in the hospital you fagget ass nigger bitch. fuck you cunt. and un ip ban me u wana be stoner. like your moms clit stank bitch. FUCK YOU

Please do not flame the staff. -.- and you aren't iped, your name/ip is not in the ipban logs. therefore your not iped.. I was running a system update, and when you tryed to login the client sent the message that your ip banned, you werent actually, u just couldnt get on because of the update. after u log off during an update it makes u not log in until its done. sorry man, my bad Razz
And imi is not a fake, he actually smokes and has been smoking for a long time, and it's not for him to be cool. He has his reasons to smoke.
Back to top Go down
https://boss-pkz.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit My Head aka imi   Hit My Head aka imi Empty

Back to top Go down

Hit My Head aka imi
Page 1 of 1