Boss Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boss Pkz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
daniel
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
daniel

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Empty
PostSubject: ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd   ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Does Patriotism Still Matter?
Many say they are American patriotic people, but is that really true? When you hear the word Patriotism does it remind you of Veteran's day, July 4th, or even memorial day. Or loved songs like the star-spangled banner and America? Do you remember the Americans who fought for their freedom in the foreign wars? Those who died for the love and pride of their country and the colors red, white, and blue flashing in front of their eyes.
When I think of Patriotism I picture myself in a family gathering, with red, white, and blue in every direction. I hear the words in my ear "the land of the free and home of the brave" Describing the greatness of America with its unique freedom and no race discrimination. The brave soldiers who fought for their Country and to prevent their love ones from being hurt. These soldiers shall not be forgotten but instead remembered and respected for their wonderful deeds. Without them, freedom will be at its least, and the devoid spirit of being an American. As they fall to the ground by enemy forces, their souls will be honored by America. For their help to create peace with the cost of their lives.
America has something that many other countries are lacking. We Americans know never to give up, defend their country in every possible way, and hope. No matter what situation we're in, how good or bad, we shall keep trying till we succeed. I've heard of the people who have the courage to leave their families and defend their love for their country. If something is on the verge of chaos we will still hope for the great.
I've put all my trust in America, because it have always resulted and prospered to victory. Years 1775 to 1782 faced one of the largest and strongest empire of the world. Americans were obviously quite outnumbered, but did that change their possibility of winning? Not even close. Americans instead continued to persevere without any mercy. They cared for the wounded and fought bravely against the British. They were like a rock, surpassing through all their weaknesses to gain their independence from the British. Year 1812, otherwise known as the second war of independence. The US remained hopeful and fought the British to a stalemate. America's independence was assured and given back to the rightful owners. The Americans.
For the love of the country I wish one of my parents will become an American Citizen. She has the love and devotion for this country and would deserve a proper place in America. Throughout my life and till the end I will always see Patriotism through my eyes. I will keep faith for whatever step or idea the Country of America takes and hope for the best. This is why Patriotism still matters.

Back to top Go down

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boss Pkz Forums :: PKing :: PK Pics/Vids-
Jump to: