Boss Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boss Pkz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Current Downtime Of The Server !

Go down 
+4
Extacy Crave
wish
10pc Nuggets
hit my head
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hit my head
Im Epic l33t
Im Epic l33t
hit my head

Current Downtime Of The Server ! Empty
PostSubject: Current Downtime Of The Server !   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:08 am

As u know Gabe had a few internet problems hes fixing them atm so the server will be up in a few hours or a day.

There are no Rumors that Gabe quitted rsps !

See Ya on da Server Wink

Last edited by hit my head on Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
10pc Nuggets

10pc Nuggets

PostSubject: Re: Current Downtime Of The Server !   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:35 pm

How come Danieli, Emoheadshot, and Life dont get banned?
This server treats players poorly and mods greatly...

This seriously isnt fair. I got reset and Extacy Crave said im NOT getting banned. WHY DID U BAN ME??? u have to get Gabes approval first. UNBAN ME lol!
Back to top Go down
wish
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
wish

Location : im located in the burmuda triangle so come visit i have 3 friends a pilot, a fisher man, and a shark

PostSubject: to 10pc   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:19 pm

you were duping (as i see) thats why
Back to top Go down
10pc Nuggets

10pc Nuggets

PostSubject: Re: Current Downtime Of The Server !   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:56 pm

wish wrote:

They did to.... Thats why i included their names.
Back to top Go down
Extacy Crave
LOL
LOL
Extacy Crave

PostSubject: Re: Current Downtime Of The Server !   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:05 pm

you arent banned 10pc. the server has been offline for a very long time. your name isnt in banlogs dude.
Back to top Go down
https://boss-pkz.darkbb.com
hit my head
Im Epic l33t
Im Epic l33t
hit my head

PostSubject: Re: Current Downtime Of The Server !   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:10 pm

mhm gabe why don't u do it then ? wait till u get vps or somthing idc tbh ;D i just want to play Smile
Back to top Go down
wish
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
wish

Location : im located in the burmuda triangle so come visit i have 3 friends a pilot, a fisher man, and a shark

PostSubject: Re: Current Downtime Of The Server !   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 pm

10pc Nuggets wrote:
wish wrote:

They did to.... Thats why i included their names.

well ill see if they were when the servers back on
Back to top Go down
daniel
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
daniel

PostSubject: Reply   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:59 pm

If we get vps will the downtime of the server be extended or shortened! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LaughingLaughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LaughingLaughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LaughingLaughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LaughingLaughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LaughingLaughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LaughingLaughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LaughingLaughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LaughingLaughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LaughingLaughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LaughingLaughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LaughingLaughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LaughingLaughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
life
life

PostSubject: Re: Current Downtime Of The Server !   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:25 pm

omfg!!!!!! alll the fuckin smileys!!!!!! oh and gabe i take back the trying to look sexy for the camera u looked out of it just starting the first blunt lol u were like dddduuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh Suspect lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
daniel
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
daniel

PostSubject: yo people   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:29 am

you said it was going to be on 2 days and its not.
Liar, liar pants on fire! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil flower
Back to top Go down
life
life

PostSubject: Re: Current Downtime Of The Server !   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:06 pm

lol i just noticed im a mod and im not on the forums lol lammmmeee!! alien
Back to top Go down
daniel
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
daniel

PostSubject: ok   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:23 pm

SSSSooooooo, how long till you get the vps bounce
Back to top Go down
Dragz

Dragz

PostSubject: Re: Current Downtime Of The Server !   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:01 pm

hmm one Question why get vps if you havent gotten more then 200 players an server can go up to 200 with out crashing and due to how much vps cost i would frist start getting more players this is my opion
and Gabe if your having trouble with no-ip.biz or your internet might be the poblem its an easy thing to slove make you have where no-ip.biz copys the same ip and mac adddress as yours and the rest idk for internet problems i have no clue how to fix only no-ip.biz
and vps only good for if you have lots of players
and vps can come in handy if your not an coder but you have an coder so he can use the same ip address as your vps and mess with them there
other then that i think the server will be good
Back to top Go down
life
life

PostSubject: Re: Current Downtime Of The Server !   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:46 pm

well this is a waste of time dude why not jsut run the server as much as u can if it shuts down jsut turn it on when u get back from watever ive never not been able to loggin but this is jsut gettin annoying waiting for the server to get back up.......
Back to top Go down
pinyata
SuperUber Administrator
SuperUber Administrator
pinyata

PostSubject: Re: Current Downtime Of The Server !   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:45 pm

guys.. gabe's computer is like fucked up ha.. he said when he runs the server he cant even connect.. thats another reason he wants to get vps so that people can connect. and plus when we get vps, we are putting server on mopars serverstatus sponsor list to get more players. so please stop saying it will be a waste of time and money to get vps because is not. have a good day lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Dragz

Dragz

PostSubject: Re: Current Downtime Of The Server !   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:20 pm

lol why pay for when it can be fixed if it dont connect then it isnt his computer but might be his source hes using
this cna be an big problem when i was running stabbingscape (my old server)
i never used vps in life but i got about 300 players playing in 1 day if he needs help just ask
Back to top Go down
daniel
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
daniel

PostSubject: O.K   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:28 pm

RIOT :PPP lol! lol!
lol! lol!
Lots of players are tired of w8ing, espically me. I've been checking the forums and attempting to log in every day.

If 2 weeks server is not up= I will lose hope, ===
5 weeks= Quitting most likely. scratch No No No No No No No No No No No No Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
daniel
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
daniel

PostSubject: Guys o.o   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Dont advertise other servers please.

Sorrry=

Last edited by daniel on Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
10pc Nuggets

10pc Nuggets

PostSubject: Re: Current Downtime Of The Server !   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:32 pm

daniel wrote:
RIOT :PPP lol! lol!
lol! lol!
Lots of players are tired of w8ing, espically me. I've been checking the forums and attempting to log in every day.

If 2 weeks server is not up= I will lose hope, ===
5 weeks= Quitting most likely. scratch No No No No No No No No No No No No Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

ye after 5 weeks im quitting to. Lul its taking to long dude...
Back to top Go down
life
life

PostSubject: Re: Current Downtime Of The Server !   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:54 pm

dan dude im not even advertiseing a server i was askin people to check it out but its not even gonna happen cause stephan is so fuckin lazy. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! RIOT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Extacy Crave
LOL
LOL
Extacy Crave

PostSubject: Re: Current Downtime Of The Server !   Current Downtime Of The Server ! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:55 pm

im just waiting to get kyles information so i can send him the files and he can run on his computer. In time it will be up guys (:
Back to top Go down
https://boss-pkz.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Downtime Of The Server !   Current Downtime Of The Server ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Current Downtime Of The Server !
Page 1 of 1