Boss Pkz Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boss Pkz

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FORUM RULES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hit my head
Im Epic l33t
Im Epic l33t
hit my head

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Ok..so,

The Administrators reserve the right to interpret these rules any way they see fit. The following rules are more like guidelines. You shouldn't be looking for loopholes in them, rather, you should just get along with them. We're looking for users that use common sense. For example, we would prefer a user that knows, just because something isn't on the rules, that it it isn't necessarily allowed.

* We do not care about post count alone. If someone has high post count but most of it is spam, we hate them. If someone has a high post count with informative posts, we love them. The higher count, the more we hate/love them.
* We do not make spelling mistakes on purpose. We use "you" not "u", we use "why" not "y" etc. Please try and use this, I try to do it myself, but sometimes I end up using "u".

Rules:
Rule 1:
Moderators lock topics/remove posts and topics/hand infractions to users at their own discretion as required to foster a positive community. Any disagreement with a staff member's decision is to be resolved through the use of the PM system. Any public disputes are unacceptable and punishable.

Rule 2:
Everybody is equal, don't treat people worse than you do others(E.G., don't isolate someone and flame them). Try to be nice. No name calling, personal attacks or foul language! If someone posts something you don't like, please don't flame them just because you don't like it or you don't agree with them. Everyone is entitled to state their opinion as long as the rules are followed.

Rule 3:
Posts should be knowledgeable, try to put some effort into them, it'll save hassle and stop you from looking like an idiot.
Do not make 1-3 word posts such as "yes" or "maybe!" This is considered spam and unacceptible. They do not contribute to the community at all and are a waste of space. Don't use meaningless topic titles either!

Rule 4:
We only have one forum account per person, you can use the same account for the forums and server.

Rule 5:
Do not advertise without permission from a Global Moderator or an Administrator. Anyone advertising maliciously will be permanently banned. Don't spam the forum with your site! You will be banned right away with no exception.

Rule 6:
We don't post misleading links, put appropriate warnings before deciding to post it.

Rule 7:
A moderators decision is final, if you have a problem with it, pm an administrator. Trying to resolve it through a thread will result in a heavier punishment.

Rule 8:
Do not post or upload any copyrighted material.

Rule 9:
We never advertise via the PM system whether the site is approved or not. If your site is approved than you must advertise through appropriate means.

Rule 10:
Never ask for reputation(rep). Reputation is to be handed out, at the forum members digression, as a reward for adding quality content to a thread, or the forum in general. Reputation abuse is punished.

Rule 11:
We respect each other and other communities. We do not flame. There is to be no fighting on the forums.

Rule 12: Do not post the same thing in multiple sections. Make sure you search the forum first to make sure you won't be making a duplicate thread. This will help keep the forum much more organized, and will save a lot more space.

Rule 13:
Don't use big pictures in your signature or small pictures that have 3 lines between them!

Rule 14:
Don't do double/triple posts or topic will get locked and u will get punished!

All of the rules stated in this post apply to Boss Pkz, they apply to all topics and all messages, failure to comply to these rules with result in punishment handed out at the staff members' digression

Also, DO NOT POST IN NEWS/ANNOUNCMENTS IF YOUR NOT ME OR IMI OR KYLE. OKAY??!

Last edited by hit my head on Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Extacy Crave
LOL
LOL
Extacy Crave

FORUM RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: FORUM RULES   FORUM RULES EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:12 pm

Also, DO NOT POST IN NEWS/ANNOUNCMENTS IF YOUR NOT ME OR IMI OR KYLE. OKAY??!
Back to top Go down
https://boss-pkz.darkbb.com

FORUM RULES
Page 1 of 1